- Between 1991 and 2012 there were 13,950 peer reviewed articles. Out of those, only 24 refuted global warming. Let's make something clear: the controversy is in the media, not in the science.
- "We landed on the moon" and other lies that scientists tell. To be honest I wasn't sure this one was satirical at first. I'm pretty sure it is. It is, right?
- NASA will crash two spacecrafts into the moon this Monday.
- The Higgs Boson not behaving as expected. This could be a measurement problem or it could point to something new. Time (and lots of data crunching) will tell.
- Why porcupine quills slide in with ease but come out with difficulty.
- Just wrote on this subject earlier this week - Fake images make real memories.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Saturday Links: December 15th, 2012
Here are your science links for the week.